Correction to: Lewy body-like alpha-synuclein inclusions trigger reactive microgliosis prior to nigral degeneration
- Megan F. Duffy1, 2View ORCID ID profile,
- Timothy J. Collier1, 4,
- Joseph R. Patterson1View ORCID ID profile,
- Christopher J. Kemp1,
- Kelvin C. Luk5View ORCID ID profile,
- Malú G. Tansey6,
- Katrina L. Paumier1, 4,
- Nicholas M. Kanaan1, 4View ORCID ID profile,
- D. Luke Fischer1, 2, 3View ORCID ID profile,
- Nicole K. Polinski1, 2,
- Olivia L. Barth1,
- Jacob W. Howe1,
- Nishant N. Vaikath7,
- Nour K. Majbour7,
- Omar M. A. El-Agnaf8 and
- Caryl E. Sortwell1, 4Email authorView ORCID ID profile
© The Author(s). 2018
Published: 29 May 2018
The original article was published in Journal of Neuroinflammation 2018 15:129
After publication of the original article  it was noted that the name of author, D. Luke Fisher, was erroneously typeset in both the PDF and online formats of the manuscript as Luke D. Fisher.
This error was introduced during typesetting, thus the publisher apologises for this error. The original article has been updated to reflect this correction.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Duffy MF, Collier TJ, Patterson JR, Kemp CJ, Luk KC, Tansey MG, Paumier KL, Kanaan NM, Fisher DL, Polinski NK, Barth OL, Howe JW, Vaikath NN, Majbour NK, OMA E-A, Sortwell CE. Lewy body-like alpha-synuclein inclusions trigger reactive microgliosis prior to nigral degeneration. J Neuroinflammation. 2018;15:129. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12974-018-1171-z.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar